I am directed to inform you that the Nigerian Scrabble Federation (NSF) has concluded arrangement to organize the under listed activities as scheduled below:
- Workshop for Tournament Directors/Adjudicators on the 24th and 25th November, 2011
- NSF General Assembly on the 25th November, 2011
- Inter Club Finals on the 26th & 27th November, 2011
I am further directed to inform you that in accordance with article 2.1 of the General Administrative Guidelines for National Sports Federation, the General Assembly shall be made up of NSF Board and (2) two delegates i.e Chairman and secretaries from each State Scrabble Federation including the FCT or their representatives.
However, Scrabble players may be allowed to attend as observers.
Please note :
- Any State that is willing to attend the General Assembly should submit names of their delegates to the NSF Secretary General.
- All presentations during the Assembly should be sent to the NSF secretariat on or before 18th November to enable the secretariat capture it in the Agenda and copies made.
- General Assembly starts at 7.00pm prompt.
- Registration for Workshop should be forwarded to the NSF Secretariat on or before 5th November, 2011.
The NSF will provide accommodation for Chairmen and Secretaries of the 36 States including FCT on 25th November, 2011 for the General Assembly. The NSF will provide accommodation for Inter Club finalists on 26th and 27th November, 2011.
Registration fee of N25,000 will be paid by each participant.
Tournament Director Certificate will be presented to those who pass the test as Director during the workshop.